Imagine a life more bleak...

Friday, April 6, 2007

Need Life...

I need a life. Here I have 6 beautiful days in a row off and I'm lurking about wishing I were at work. Am I insane? I check my email several times an hour and still the same old 316 messages (one day I'll get around to clearing that out).

I think tomorrow, assuming the weather agrees, I'm going to walk up to the top of twin peaks. It'll be my exercise slash semi life. Ok it's not really a life, but at least I'll be able to say "I am a woman" (kidding,) "I almost did something worthwhile today."

Also discovered that blogs suck. I find myself concerned about whether what I'm writing is interesting enough to warrant a post. Somebody out there will just read it and think what a loser. Also, blogs lack the fun spontaneity of emails, because you can't control who's going to read it. Granted my current subscriber list is two strong right now, but it could someday grow and then those ppl I don't have the balls to say I hate you to their face will discover that I hate them through the computer.

However, in an effort to create a fun past time outside of knitting, I will continue on boring life and all.

No comments: