Imagine a life more bleak...

Sunday, March 30, 2008

'love' in the city

For some reason I have 'love' scheduled into my calendar for March 30th, 2008. I have no recollection of entering this or any idea of what it could mean. There is only a one word entry of 'love' in lower-case, an event that is supposed to last all day. At no other times during the year does 'love' repeat itself, just a single moment that is scheduled in between the 'night shift' and my 'pge bill due'.

I'm not sure what the 'love' entails. Will I meet a boy and fall instantly and madly in love? Or will I be happy and love everyone I meet today? Or will it be connected in any way to the love I feel for the ice cream that I will smuggle out of the frig tonight? So many options, but now that I think about it I'm sure it will be the ice cream scenario.

No comments: