Imagine a life more bleak...

Sunday, August 26, 2007

I don't know why I keep doing this. I'm a self-respecting relatively well adapted woman who has a life...kinda, but somehow I always go back to it. I cringe to even think of what my two readers will think of me when they discover my horrible, dirty secret (well perhaps one of them already knows). I watch America's Next Top Model. (big silence) Yeah, I know you guys are shocked, since you know how I feel about that model crap and creating horrible unrealistic images of women. But it's like a train wreck, so disturbing and bloody, you can't help but look.

It's not like I intentionally seek it out, well actually I do, if going to cwtv.com website to watch it is considered intentional. But I only go there when I'm having a boring day and need something to get me all hot and bothered about the women's rights and just plain ridiculousness of the show.

No comments: