Imagine a life more bleak...

Sunday, August 5, 2007

Lazy Sunday

Looking over previous posts, I realize what a whiner I've become. Sorry folks or rather sorry 2 people who read my blog. I don't mean to be such an annoying person. Feel free to tell me to shut up or change the subject anytime. I feel like an exhibitionist lately, that's the only reason I can come up with for using the internet to store my personal thoughts. But screw it, everyone else does it, why not me?

Currently watching old school Scooby Doo. It makes me happy. Not 'haha happy' like SpongeBob SquarePants, but 'yay I feel like I'm 5 watching sunday morning cartoons happy.' Still don't understand where the villains get their superhuman strength (when they're only human). But alas, I have to work tonight so I should be going to sleep and not pondering the mysteries of Scooby Doo.

Bye 2 People who I shall leave unnamed!

1 comment: